Jeremy Burns Realtor

Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Experiences
Over the years I’ve had so many interesting and rewarding experiences selling real estate in Orange County California. I want to share some of them with you.
In the beginning, when I was living in Fullerton and also enjoying a beach house on Balboa Peninsula, in Newport Beach, I worked with a small local real estate agency. Since I had school- aged children, my time as a real estate agent had to be scheduled around family life. My broker was an understanding and helpful man who was comfortable with my situation.
I found real estate to be an exciting challenge. Fortunately I knew quite a few people who were in various stages of planning their move from one home to another in Orange County. From the beginning I learned to listen carefully to what my clients were saying about their circumstances and goals, which often led to showing them alternative housing choices, sometimes in a different community that could be a better match for their family or work life.
For example, couples often live and work in different parts of Orange County or need easy access to LA and certainly want to avoid difficult, time-consuming commutes. My familiarity with most of the communities in Orange County and driving conditions in and between them has been a definite advantage for my clients over the years.
I usually ask my clients to let me know about the addresses of properties that interest them. Even if these properties are not on the market, I contact the owners to see if they have any interest in selling. When similar properties come on the market, I preview them so that I understand what they really have to offer. Pictures of properties in websites on the Internet can be very misleading.
If you are curious about real estate in any community or neighborhood, please contact me for ideas and suggestions at lidoislander@yahoo.com or call 949 300-1549.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home