Jeremy Burns Realtor

Saturday, July 01, 2017


Helpful Opinions About Your Neighborhood
My clients usually want to know as much as possible about the areas and communities which they are considering to buy a home. Having lived and worked in both coastal and inland communities in Orange County for decades, I can provide them with lots of information in response to their questions. Nevertheless I always tell my clients that the best way to get that information is from those who presently live there.
At the moment, for the benefit of my clients I’m looking for more insights into Newport Heights and Eastside Costa Mesa. If you live, or have lived in either of these areas, I would appreciate hearing what you like about these neighborhoods, why, perhaps why you don’t, and has your opinion changed one way or another over time.
Naturally their interests include your opinions about schools, recreation, traffic, shopping, friendliness of the neighborhood and the like. Also, any negatives that they should be aware of.  
Please call me at 949-300-1549 or send me your responses at jeremybburns@gmail.com and I promise to pass them on.
Thanks so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home