Jeremy Burns Realtor

Friday, April 18, 2014

I Wish I Had Known…!
How many times have you visited a friend’s house in a different neighborhood and discovered something new about that area? You also may have commented that, had you known sooner that the area offered so many worthwhile activities and amenities, you might have looked for a home there.
For example: Newport Heights in Newport Beach is about a mile or so from the beach. The weather is comfortable all year, which keeps utility bills down since you’ll need much less heat and practically no air conditioning. Also, lots are larger in Newport Heights than in some areas closer to the beach so you can enjoy a garden and have a nice place for the children to play.
Newport Heights also attracts a large number of families since really good schools at various grade levels are within easy walking distance. An excellent public library, an ample selection of stores, and delightful parks all are nearby. Freeways are easily accessible and John Wayne Airport is very close.
Those of you who are in the market to buy residential property, please let me know what your needs might be and I will be happy to help find and sort through your choices and preferences, for example:
• south facing house; • at least 3- or 4-bedrooms to accommodate my family; • one-story or two-story house; • a condo with a homeowner’s fee of under $300 a month; • near a hospital; • close to a shopping center; • close to a freeway since I work in or frequently travel to Los Angeles, San Diego or wherever; • any combination of these or other factors.
In other words, I will not just send you (or your friends or relatives) random real estate information. I’m here to help you brainstorm. You have no obligation to buy or sell any property. Just use my many years of real estate experience to explore potential opportunities available to you.
For more about me, what my clients have to say, my featured listings, and to get in touch, I invite you to visit http://jeremyburns.bhhscalifornia.com.
If you have any thoughts or questions, please call: 949-300-1549

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home